Saturday, October 21, 2006

We are just putting the finishing touches on our third film CONFUSIONS OF AN UNMARRIED COUPLE, and are going to start sending it out to the critics next week. Although we are very confident in the film, it is like sending your kid off to school, you hope they get along with other kids, and that they are ready, but how the fuck do you know how people are going to react. Of course I have no plans for kids in the near future, I am way to bloody selfish for that, this film is the closest thing to birthing I can imagine. The film hits pretty close to home.

The film is a real raw, intimate look at the nuts and bolts of a relationship. If you have been in a long term relationship, I think you may relate to the details of this couple, although I may feel sorry for you if you do, be sure to check out our trailer at www.myspace.com/subprod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home